TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Dear Client, we appreciate your confidence in purchasing this product and we hope you are satisfied with your purchase.
If this equipment requires any service during the guarantee period, please contact the distributor who sold it to you or visit our website www.onlineservice.mx/download/manuales/Manual_StarShip_412.pdf.
In order to avoid unnecessary discomfort, we suggest that you read the instruction manual carefully before resorting to warranty service.
YOUR GUARANTEEThis warranty is applicable to your StarShip product if it is included in the accompanying documentation that was purchased within the coverage area of the warranty. Through this commercial warranty, Online Service guarantees the product against possible defects in material and workmanship during a period of 1 (ONE) YEAR from the original date of purchase. This guarantee does not affect the legal rights of the consumer and user, which are independent and compatible with the commercial guarantee. The Online Service company that will provide and service the warranty in Mexico where you request the warranty service is indicated below or in the document attached to the product.
If during this warranty period the product (on the original date of purchase) had defects in materials or workmanship, Online Service within the coverage area of the warranty will repair or replace (at Online Service's discretion) the product or its defective parts, under the conditions specified below and without any charge for labor or parts.
Online Service may replace defective components or products with new or recycled ones. All products or components of the replaced products are the property of Online Service.
TERMS1. This warranty will be valid only when presented with the original invoice or proof of purchase (indicating the date of purchase, model and name of the distributor) along with the defective product during the period covered by the warranty. Online Service reserves the right not to offer the free guarantee service if the indicated documents are not presented or if the information they contain is incomplete or illegible. This warranty will not apply if the model name or serial number of the product has been altered, deleted, disappeared or becomes illegible.
2. To avoid the loss or elimination of the information of the removable media of storage of data or of the accessories, you must remove them before making use of the product warranty service.
3. This guarantee does not cover transport costs or risks arising from the transport of your product.
4. This warranty does not cover any of the following assumptions:
a) Periodic maintenance and repair or replacement of parts derived from normal wear and tear.
b) Expendable material (components that are expected to require periodic replacement during the life of the product.
c) Damages or defects resulting from improper use, operation or treatment of the product and not due to normal use of the product.
d) Damages derived from:
I. Misuse, including:
- Treatment that results in damage or physical changes, superficial or product appearance or damage to liquid crystal displays or LEDs.
-Installation or use of the product in a way that does not respect the instructions of installation or use of Online Service
-Maintain the product in a way that does not respect the Online Service instructions for proper maintenance.
-Installation or use of the product in a way that does not respect the technical or safety standards of the country where it is used or installed.
II. Virus or use of the product with software not provided with the product or incorrect installation of the software.
III. States or defects of the system in which the product is used or incorporated with the exception of other StarShip products designed for use with the product.
IV. Use of the product with accessories, peripheral units and other products of a type, condition or standards not established by StarShip / Online Service.
V. Repairs made or attempted repair by third parties not belonging to StarShip / Online Service.
- Product updates not included in the specifications or features described in the instruction manual, or
- Modifications of the product to adapt it to the technical or safety standards of countries for which the product was not specifically designed or manufactured.
SAW. Adjustments or adaptations without prior consent of StarShip / Online Service, including:
VIII. Accidents, fires, liquids, chemicals, other substances, floods, vibrations, excessive heat, inadequate ventilation, electrical overloads, voltage or supply of excessive or incorrect voltage, radiation, electrostatic discharges including lightning, other external forces and impacts.
5. This warranty covers only the hardware components of the product. It does not cover the software (or StarShip or others) that provides or enforces the end-user license agreements, or the separate warranty conditions or exclusions.
EXCEPTIONS AND LIMITATIONSExcept in the cases mentioned above, Online Service / StarShip will not grant guarantees (explicit, implicit, statutory or otherwise) regarding the product, the quality of the software or its attachments, the operation, accuracy, reliability or adaptability to a purpose of the logical or other equipment. If this exception is not lawful or contemplated by current law, Online Service / StarShip will limit or exclude your warranties only to the extent that current law permits. Any guarantee that can not be completely excluded will be limited (to the extent permitted by current law) to the duration of this.
The only obligation on the part of Online Service / StarShip in relation to this warranty is to repair or replace the products subject to the terms and conditions of this warranty. Online Service / StarShip is not responsible for the loss or damage of products, services, this guarantee or others, including economic loss or non-assessable damages; the price paid for the product; loss of profits, income, information, usufruct or use of the product or associated products or indirect, accidental or critical loss or damage. This clause refers to whether the loss or damage is due to:
1. Deterioration or inoperability of the product or associated products due to defects or unavailability of Online Service / StarSHip.
2. Poor performance of the product or associated products.
3. Failure or loss of software programs, removable data storage media or
4. Breakdown due to electrical overload or variation of voltage both in equipment and eliminator
5. Viruses and other causes.
This fact refers to loss or damage subject to any legal theory, including negligence or other fraudulent procedures, breach of contract, explicit or implied warranties and strict obligations (including when Online Service / StarShip has already been warned of the possibility of such damage).